Pediatrics (Puppy and Kitten care)
- Vaccinations starting at 8 weeks of age and boosters every 4 weeks for 3-4 visits.
- Fecal exam to test for intestinal parasites
- Start on Heartworm and Flea Preventative
- Spay, Neuters, Feline Declaws are recommended after six months of age.
- Annual Physical exam (Complete nose to tail exam)
- Fecals and Heartworm test done annually
Senior Pet Care
- Adult care plus a Senior Wellness Blood Test
- Complete Chemistry (Blood Glucose, Liver and Kidney levels)
- Thyroid test
“The Wellness Exam is not necessarily to treat the obvious, but prevent disease that is more subtle and more dangerous to your pet in the long term.”
-Dr. Todd Wheeler